Sunday, July 31, 2011

About Me !

썸네일   Hello, everyone. Introducing myself always makes me interested even its contents are always the same, such as hometown, likes and dislikes, etc. To commenmorate my new blog and to be fun, I am gonna introduce myself to you. My name is Yeonjeong Lee. Firstly, I was born in Busan-not living anymore- in May. To be detailed, the day I was born is the last day of May. Because it's easy to remember, people I got to know, all remember my birthday. I lived in Grandma's house when I was an infant. I loved playing with mom after I grew up a bit. I often walked along the edge of stream with mom. Therefore, I have numerous pictures that I have taken with my mom in stream. From that pictures, I could know that I loved to wear one-piece dress when I was young.
 
   Secondly, there are many things I love and enjoy. I loves travelling and taking photos. I have travelled several countries. The most interesting country I travelled is Singapore. I still remember Batam Island(located in Singapore) which was extremely beautiful. The Merlion,the symbol of Singapore,in the Island impressed me. The cleanliness and small numebers of cars in Singapore made me feel pleased during the journey.  Every trip grants common lesson that 'HOME IS THE BEST'. The reason why I love  trip is because trip is enjoyable and makes me to look myself back. And my favorite food is chocolate. As I loved chocolate, I even forgot the promise with my friends eating chocolates. But as I grew up, the interest of chocolate got cooled down.
 
   Lastly, my future goal is to be a judge. I heard the words that 'For the poor people,  law is even frigid'. When I heard that, at first, I was young, I was unconcerned about it. Nevertheless, when I spotted some cases, I got shocked. I promised myself that I would be a judge and be the side of the poor. What I should do now to achieve my goal is to study hard. Then I will enter law school and pass bar exam. After that backbreaking process, I need 2 years to get trained to be a judge. To be a judge, I need to rank about 1~2nd place in liberal arts in highschool. To accomplish my preferred dream, I should work hard. This was a short introduction of me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.