Tuesday, August 16, 2011
[LETTER] To. Ms. Milim
To. Kim Mi-Lim PA
Hello, Ms. Jungle!
This is Yeon Jeong. I'm writing this letter in Writing Class.
I first agonied, 'Who should I write to?'
Nice roommates such as Jiwoo, Min-Ah, Si-Hyeon and Ju-Hyeon could be one, but I decided to write to you, Ms. Jungle.
First, Ms. Jungle, you are so pretty!
When I first saw you, my preconception of KMLA students was broken.
I thought most of the students' face would be fulfilled with pimple and...you know, kind of face like that.
Nevertheless, it wasn't true. You let me know that KMLA students can also be 'good-looking'.
I once asked you(yesterday, actually), "How can I enter KMLA?"
You replied, "Do your best on the works that are given to you now."
Then I told you, "Oh. It's too abstact and formal words, Milim PA!"
And you continued, "Think, it's not abstact. When you are faced to mid-term, you should try hard on your mid-term. When it's period to study and prepare TEPS or TOEFL, you have to work on it!"
At the moment, I couldn't understand your words clearly and thought still it was 'abstract'.
However, this morning, suddenly your words BOOMED to me, and I soon realized that your advice was useful. 'I shoud concentrate on present and future.' That was the thought I could get from your advice.
Thank you Milim PA for hopeful advice and I would study hard!
So maybe one day, we can meet in KMLA.
Bye.
Sincerly,
Yeon Jeong
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.